[Gambas-user] A random sort of listview

Tue Apr 14 10:39:55 CEST 2009

jbskaggs ha scritto:
> It is Gambas related!  Where else are noobs like me going to learn this?
>
> Please continue as you are both teaching me Maestros!  To stop now would be
> like taking candy from a baby just after the wrapper was opened.

Thanks for your appreciation words. What Dominique said, I think, is
that when the "gambas" part of the discussion is over, it is best to
continue the discussion elsewhere, if wanted, as this list is for gambas
questions.

Nobody wants to take away your candies - when you have questions, just
post to this lists and, when you have experiences to share, post again -
everyone in this list is here to exchange knowledge and advice (about
gambas).

Regarding the randomize algorithm, well, I think we reached the goal
but, if you still have doubts, try to post again...

Cheers,
Doriano