[Gambas-user] Gambas freezes with Qt apps

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Mon Apr 6 18:59:42 CEST 2009

Benoît Minisini ha scritto:

> kbuildsycoca is a KDE program, so either you have gb.qt.kde selected in your
> project, or maybe you are using a specific Qt theme that depends on KDE.
>
> Do you know what Qt theme is used by your freezing applications on your Ubuntu
> system? Use the "qtconfig" program for that, or look for the "Style=" entry in
> the ~/.qt/qtrc file.

Plastik theme.

> You can help me too by using 'gdb' on the frozen process. Find the PID of the
> frozen process, and run 'gdb gbx2 <PID>'. gdb will stop and debug it. Then you
> can use the 'bt' command to get the stack backtrace and send me the result.
> Note that Gambas must have been compiled with debugging information enabled.
>
> Regards,

I'll try this procedure. But "freeze" maybe is not the correct term. The
IDE still runs quite and fine. Simply, the applications seems not to
start, waiting for some events that don't happen...
In fact, if I press the "Stop" button, the IDE terminates the program
without error messages.

--
Ciao.
Leo.

Web: www.leonardomiliani.com
E-mail: leonardo at ...1237...
Scegli software opensource - Choose opensource software

Co-fondatore di Gambas-it.org
Il sito di riferimento della comunità italiana degli utenti di Gambas
www.gambas-it.org