[Gambas-user] A way to compile, make exec, and create package from outside IDE?

jbskaggs jbskaggs at ...1871...
Sat Apr 4 22:02:12 CEST 2009

I am working a game maker program- and I am trying to determine my next step
which is how to export the game from the compiled program?

I have already created a qt ide that will take non scripted gui only drag
and drop commands and create objects that run and behave properly in both
qt.drawingarea and sdl window, sound effects, collision, keyboard mouse
controls, timers, scoreboards etc are done now I need the best way to export
the games created in the ide to the linux world.

What I want to do is have my program write all the code into a class file
and then shell to Gambas load the file compile, make exec and package.

IS there a way to do this in my program at runtime or does this have to be
done in the Gambas IDE Console only?

I read a post awhile back where someone else said they did this but I can't
find it now.  So what is the best way to do this?

JB Skaggs