[Gambas-user] Sdl vs qt drawing area how much performance difference?

Sat Apr 4 18:01:30 CEST 2009

Hi!
I had same problem with one of my project. And I think the best way to
resolve it, is doing prototype.
Start with widgets (Qt is faster than GTK+) and test with worst case
scenario, if it's too slow think why!
There is big possibility that your code is slow, not the graphics methods.
DrawingArea with Qt seems to be pretty fast!

Jussi