[Gambas-user] What is the most asked question in gambas programming?

Wed Apr 1 10:39:57 CEST 2009

jbskaggs schrieb:
> To the oldtimers here: Out of curiousity what is the most common question
> asked by newcomers to gambas besides install problems?  What causes them the
> most common problem?
>
> JB

Just a guess - "how do I get data filled in a GridView" ? Maybe one
could count contributions back a few months, and I do not read a lot of
questions because I don't know an answer to them (yet) :-)

Rolf