[Gambas-user] What is the most asked question in gambas programming?

jbskaggs jbskaggs at ...1871...
Wed Apr 1 00:06:20 CEST 2009

Sounds like a great idea! And I'd love to see it.

I was surprised that was the hard part for you.  I guess SInce I came from a
gaming background that resizng controls wasn't the hard part- the hardpart
was that Gambas runs very near what I did before EXCEPT the names changed: a
room was a container, an object as a child, and a control was a property of
the object  Whereas I am just now understanding that in gambas a container
would be what I would call a room, a control would be an object,an object a
unique instance of a control, and properties would be what I called controls

So it caused me tremendous headaches even though it functioned very near
each other.  I still forget and use the old gml references.  Such as in my
recent post about loops.

JB SKaggs