[Gambas-user] Oops... just another question (short!)

Wed Sep 24 11:26:49 CEST 2008

Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> On mardi 23 septembre 2008, Doriano Blengino wrote:
>
>> If I set  "printer.copies = 2" in code, all the prints get interrupted.
>> If I leave it untouched, or set it to 1, all works perfectly. I am
>> missing something?
>>

>> Re-thanks...
>>

> Maybe it does not work... The printing system of Qt 3 is not very reliable on
> some place. Maybe you should print multiple copies yourself!

I already did so. But it is a pity to have a beatiful standard
printer.setup() and tell the final user "...but you should not touch the
Copies field... use instead the other blah blah because... blah blah
blah...". Many users think that linux is in some way an handicapped
version of windows, and this thought starts as soon as I say "before
buying a printer, tell me what printer is - I must verify it is ok for
the application"...

Regards.