[Gambas-user] This list

Kari Laine klaine8 at ...626...
Wed Sep 24 10:54:59 CEST 2008

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 11:46 AM, Rolf-Werner Eilert <
eilert-sprachen at ...221...> wrote:

> Kari,
>
> Maybe you're sending your emails from one account and request answers to
> the other one? This would be one reason for a spam filter to sort out
> your mails.
>
> At least I had this here once before I learned how to adjust my
> Thunderbird to the right "answer to" and "sender" addresses for the
> mailing lists.
>
> Just an idea...
>
> Rolf

Hi Rolf,

I don't totally understand what you mean. I have joined gambas-user list
independently from both mentioned mail addresses. This because I want to
keep backup of all traffic. The list-archive of SourceForge is so slow that
it is practically impossible to read them.

I just posted one message from gmail-account. Let's see whether is shows up.

Best Regards
Kari Laine