[Gambas-user] This list

Kari Laine klaine8 at ...626...
Wed Sep 24 10:27:51 CEST 2008

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 11:14 AM, Brittany Dunlap <goofybritt at ...626...>wrote:

> I am wondering if my message went missing also. It was the first time I
> posted to the group and I have yet to receive a response. Everyone else
> seems to be getting answers.
>
> Good luck,
>
> Brittany
>
> Hi Brittany,

I think Gmail have something to do with it. Both of my messages which went
missing was sent by my Gmail account. You also seem to use Gmail. So
SourceForge might not like Gmail...

Also now I gather that I can answer already started threads with Gmail. But
if I start discussion with Gmail there is a risk that it goes missing.

So if you have another email-account try with that. Let me know if you
problem continues. You can reach me at
klaine8 at ...626...  or  kari.laine at ...1400...

I try to search Google (or should I use MSSearch :-)) whether there is that
kind of problems reported.

Best Regards
Kari Laine