[Gambas-user] Maybe a bug in how Gambas manages open DB connections

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Sep 11 01:18:46 CEST 2008

On mercredi 10 septembre 2008, Leonardo Miliani wrote:
> Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> > I cannot do anything with that. If you cannot send the full project,
> > please create and send a project that allows me to reproduce the bug.
> >
> > Regards,
>
> I was creating a little example for you and I was thinking that I got
> the error... but I didn't!
> So there is a bug in the project I sent you, or something that Gambas
> doesn't like... I don't understand...

Maybe you should try to send the full project, with the database. If the
database is too big, maybe you can just put a few data in it, just what is
needed to reproduce the bug.

Benoit Minisini