[Gambas-user] Maybe a bug in how Gambas manages open DB connections

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Wed Sep 10 23:46:55 CEST 2008

Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> I cannot do anything with that. If you cannot send the full project, please
> create and send a project that allows me to reproduce the bug.
>
> Regards,

I was creating a little example for you and I was thinking that I got
the error... but I didn't!
So there is a bug in the project I sent you, or something that Gambas
doesn't like... I don't understand...

--
Ciao.
Leo.

Web: www.leonardomiliani.com
E-mail: leonardo at ...1237...
Scegli software opensource - Choose opensource software

Co-fondatore di Gambas-it.org
Il sito di riferimento della comunità italiana degli utenti di Gambas
www.gambas-it.org