[Gambas-user] Nice book of Gambas

Kari Laine klaine8 at ...626...
Tue Sep 2 11:22:23 CEST 2008

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 11:42 AM, Stefano Palmeri <rospolosco at ...152...>wrote:

> Fabien, bad idea to spread the world with J.R. health conditions.
> It's against privacy law on many countries, unless J.R. gave you
> permission to do that. I think it's a good idea removing
> that message from Gambas online archives.
> Benoit, can you do it?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Stefano Palmeri
>
> If I would knew that this going to start this heated discussion I would not
have posted it in the first place...

Anyway here are the details for the publisher

Beginner's Guide to Gambas *by John W.
Rittinghouse<http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/results.asp?ATH=John+W%2E+Rittinghouse>
*
Product Details

   - ISBN: 0741429489
   - ISBN-13: 9780741429483
   - Format: Paperback, 364pp
   - Publisher: Buy Books on the Web.Com
   - Pub. Date: January 2006
   - Sales Rank: 476,005

http://www.buybooksontheweb.com/

There is a contact on the page. Someone with good english should write
proposition to them.
Possibly discuss it here. But I am quite sure the answer from the publisher
is NO.

Best Regards
Kari Laine