[Gambas-user] Draw Editor Dosn't Draw Circle AnyMore

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Oct 30 12:10:28 CET 2008

On samedi 25 octobre 2008, richard terry wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 10:10:03 am Benoit Minisini wrote:
> > On vendredi 24 octobre 2008, richard terry wrote:
> > > Just noticed my app stopped being able to draw circles, so I checked
> > > the draw editor and  it dosn't either, but the square still works ?why
> > > ?any ideas
> > >
> > > Regards
> > >
> > > Richard
> >
> > Can you give more details please?
>
>  If build I think 1647.
>
> If  you edit a picture, and use the say draw a square button, you can  draw
> the square over the picture. If you use the circle tool, the cursor seems
> to draw the circle, but no circle ends up on the picture.
>
> The picture shows a square drawn, and  a screen dump whilst I'm drawing a
> circle with the mouse. However as soon as I release the mouse, there is no
> circle left on the picture, unlike the square which is left as you can see
> above. Remember that this dump is taken whilst holdiing the mouse down and
> the circle disappears (ie is not drawn) once the mouose is released
>

> Regards Richard
>

> Regards
>

> Richard

I cannot reproduce your bug, both with Gambas 2 and Gambas 3. Each time I
wanted to draw a circle, I had the circle drawn as expected.

Someone else having this problem ?

--
Benoit Minisini