[Gambas-user] Draw Editor Dosn't Draw Circle AnyMore

richard terry rterry at ...1946...
Sat Oct 25 01:24:30 CEST 2008

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 10:10:03 am Benoit Minisini wrote:
> On vendredi 24 octobre 2008, richard terry wrote:
> > Just noticed my app stopped being able to draw circles, so I checked the
> > draw editor and  it dosn't either, but the square still works ?why ?any
> > ideas
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Richard
>
> Can you give more details please?

 If build I think 1647.

If  you edit a picture, and use the say draw a square button, you can  draw
the square over the picture. If you use the circle tool, the cursor seems to
draw the circle, but no circle ends up on the picture.

The picture shows a square drawn, and  a screen dump whilst I'm drawing a
circle with the mouse. However as soon as I release the mouse, there is no
circle left on the picture, unlike the square which is left as you can see
above. Remember that this dump is taken whilst holdiing the mouse down and
the circle disappears (ie is not drawn) once the mouose is released

Regards Richard

Regards

Richard