[Gambas-user] Semi noob question for Best way to do something.

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Oct 9 14:06:27 CEST 2008

On mercredi 08 octobre 2008, jbskaggs wrote:
> I have written an app in gambas that is generating a little bit of interest
> in the linux world.  But I have two features I wish to add, that I am not
> sure how to implement in Gambas.
>
> My app is a writer's app.  As such I would like to have a way to have my
> app be able to upload and download posts to and from a secure forum.  Ie
> the prog would upload a text, then download comments on the text, and
> upload replies etc.

You can use gb.net.curl, but I don't know how. Or you can use 'wget', provided
that you know how to post the form contents. 'wget' has many options that
allows you to use it like a browser.

Benoit Minisini