[Gambas-user] Pb with Even parity on SerialPort component

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Oct 6 17:05:17 CEST 2008

On lundi 06 octobre 2008, Gaël Le Hec'H wrote:
> I made the modification directly line 402 of tools.c because the 2.0.0
> version didn't worked with gb.net from svn :-(( impossible to open serial
> port error #5.
> The parity works now perfectly thanks Benoit.

You are right, I said rubbish. I forgot that I didn't just fix the bug, but
did some clean-up and modified the interpreter too. So you cannot just
compile gb.net.

Anyway, I'm happy to know that the bug is fixed. I cannot test anything
related to the serial port myself.

Benoit Minisini