[Gambas-user] Pb with Even parity on SerialPort component

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Oct 3 21:17:41 CEST 2008

On vendredi 03 octobre 2008, Gaël Le Hec'H wrote:
> Hi,
> I need to receive data from a device with serial port with 19200 bauds 8
> bits data Even parity 2 stop bits settings, but I get only 7 bits of my
> data.
> I check with serlook and data received is correct : 10 00 00 F0, with
> gambas I receive 10 00 00 70
> I check the change log of the component but didn't see any problem with
> parity setting.
> I use version 2.0.0 of gambas2 (I know it's old but with my slackware 11 I
> can't get newer version to compile).
> It 's a very annoying problem because I can't change the serial settings of
> my device :-(
> kind regards
>
> Gaël

I fixed that I have fixed the problem in revision #1624, and it would be cool
if you could compile the latest version of Gambas to check that.

Why can't you compile a recent version of Gambas on slackware 11?

--
Benoit Minisini