[Gambas-user] Charts and Graphing

Werner wdahn at ...1000...
Thu Nov 27 04:14:43 CET 2008

richard terry wrote:
> I wondered what the status of the Chart component was.
>
> I only have one old email Fabien wrote in reply to a question on this back in
> April. Is it being actively developed.
>
> Does anyone have experience/code in simple graphing.
>
> My program can now save things like downloaded hl7 pathology results, blood
> pressures etc, and I want to be able to re-display as graphs when I need
> them.
>
> I have looked at the current do-laboriously-by-hand example already, but the
> hold demo of the chart component that fabian was developing looked to have
> more general application.
>
> Regards
>
> Richard

I use an external program, xmgrace.
xmgrace is a very powerful and stable graph program, although the user
interface sucks no end.
However, when it's running in the background controlled by another
program that doesn't matter. I'm very happy with the results.

If you're interested I'll be happy to send you the code.

Best Regards
Werner