[Gambas-user] Charts and Graphing

richard terry rterry at ...1946...
Wed Nov 26 21:33:06 CET 2008

I wondered what the status of the Chart component was.

I only have one old email Fabien wrote in reply to a question on this back in
April. Is it being actively developed.

Does anyone have experience/code in simple graphing.

My program can now save things like downloaded hl7 pathology results, blood
pressures etc, and I want to be able to re-display as graphs when I need
them.

I have looked at the current do-laboriously-by-hand example already, but the
hold demo of the chart component that fabian was developing looked to have
more general application.

Regards

Richard