[Gambas-user] compiling a programm on the console

gambas at ...1938... gambas at ...1938...
Fri Nov 21 14:59:10 CET 2008

Hi Benoit!

I told the whole story as far as I realized it. ...sorry for perhaps being a
little bit unspecific! :-(

What you wrote in your mails, is what I saw yesterday. ...so I recompiled the
module ModDummy AND my app on the target machine without X (and so without
the Gambas IDE) with gbc2 and gba3. ....But the error persisted.
I had to open and save the sources in the Gambas IDE (on my notebook with X
and so on), copy it to the target machine and recompile it with gbc3 and
gba3. ...after that the error was gone.
Just recompiling the sources (without opening and saving with the IDE) didn't
work.
It's no problem for me...I just struggled over this.

Greetz
Stevie