[Gambas-user] compiling a programm on the console

gambas at ...1938... gambas at ...1938...
Fri Nov 21 10:42:43 CET 2008

Hi Doriano!

Surely Benoit could shed some light on this. ...at the moment, it's OK for me
to know, that I had to open and store the old sources with the new version of
the gambas IDE and than recompile on the target machine.
Thanks for your help!

Greetz
Stevie