[Gambas-user] ColumnView and exec or shell to button

Sat Nov 15 20:59:48 CET 2008

Nicolas Koch ha scritto:
> For the button_click() I have the following
>
> PUBLIC SUB button_Click()
>
>   IF ColumnView1.Item.Selected = NULL THEN RETURN
>       message("error")
>   ELSE
>       makeOperations()
>   ENDIF
>
> END
>
> I still don't understand how to add a command to the a row or item I have listed

Not sure, but...
  makeOperations(ColumnView1.Current.text)

will pass to makeOperations() a string -- the text of the item. You can
also display a value and use another value (key <-> text).

Could this work?

Read carefully the documentation about Columnview.

--
Doriano Blengino

"Listen twice before you speak.
This is why we have two ears, but only one mouth."