[Gambas-user] ColumnView and exec or shell to button

Nicolas Koch nkoch22 at ...626...
Sat Nov 15 20:34:48 CET 2008

For the button_click() I have the following

PUBLIC SUB button_Click()

  IF ColumnView1.Item.Selected = NULL THEN RETURN
      message("error")
  ELSE
      makeOperations()
  ENDIF

END

I still don't understand how to add a command to the a row or item I have listed