[Gambas-user] Resize event...

Stephen Bungay sbungay at ...981...
Tue Nov 11 16:07:24 CET 2008

   Sorry I was not on-line at all yesterday and missed some of the
conversation.

   In the cold hard light of it an event is an event is an event,
regardless of who or what caused the event to occur. This is a little
annoying, but IMHO it's far better to know for sure that an event will
fire, no doubt, 100% certainty, than it is having be concerned about the
event logic executing (or not) because the change was effected
programatically (or not).

   At any rate, what is happening with the project is that the resize
method is being called and the resize event is not being fired. As a
result things are not being resized as they should.

   Benoit, would you like me to send you the project? It is for Gambas 2.99.