[Gambas-user] Resize event...

Mon Nov 10 09:52:47 CET 2008

Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
>> Apart from this clarification, I had a hard debate with Benoit about
>> embedding forms inside tabstrips. What I remember about the end, is that
>> resize events will not raise. Full stop. I think this is an omission,
>> because when the size of the form changes, a resize event should be
>> fired no matter if the form is child of the desktop or child of a tabstrip.
>>

> No, if Resize event is not raised, then it was a bug. Are you sure that we
> talked about that?

This happened some time ago - could be I am wrong, but the proof is
simple to produce.
Right now I have no time but, in the course of today, may be I will find
the time to build a simple project. Anyway, Stephen Bungay complains for
the same reason as me, so I should be right...

You can wait for me to send a little project, or Stephen, or you can try
by yourself.

Regards,
Doriano