[Gambas-user] Latest Gambas packages for Ubuntu - Broken?

GarulfoUnix garulfounix at ...626...
Mon Nov 10 13:12:46 CET 2008

MaxVK a écrit :
> Thanks Epíleg, but I really don't want the unstable release - I need a rock
> solid version. Is there an up to date stable version that I can do the same
> thing with? Better still if there is actually a full .deb release?
>
> Regards
>
> Max

I didn't read your last messages, but if you want a stable version of
Gambas,
you should install the official Gambas packages from Ubuntu. On my Ubuntu
Intrepid 8.10, there is the version 2.7 which is available :) .

Regards,

GarulfoUnix.