[Gambas-user] Searching a key in the array of gb.settings

Mon Nov 10 10:00:59 CET 2008

gambas at ...1938... ha scritto:
>> There is no reason you had to worry about ....at least for me.
>>

> I fear, this time, I have to correct my self. I think it should be:
> ...at least NOT for me!
> Still not sure about the correctness of this sentence.
> What I wanted to say: No problem for me!!! *lol*

Uhm... a German and an Italian who speak about English correcteness... I
think the first sentence is correct, because the second part refers to
the whole first part, so it means "I personally think that 'you did not
have to worry'".

But the second sentence is also correct, because it could signify "Don't
worry, at least, don't worry for me"...

Perhaps a good English speaker could help us.

Anyway, I still feel guilty... Perl is extensively used for a lot of
critical tasks (Spamassassin, Debian maintenance, many others), so this
proves its power and "seriousness"...

Cheers,
Doriano