[Gambas-user] Searching a key in the array of gb.settings

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Nov 8 18:46:22 CET 2008

On vendredi 7 novembre 2008, Doriano Blengino wrote:
> gambas at ...1938... ha scritto:

> >> No way. Do you need it?
>
> This remembers me I had a similar need... not important, but the
> possibility to enumerate settings could be handy sometimes.

I implemented that feature in Gambas 3, revision #1682:

FOR EACH Key IN Settings.Keys["General"]
  PRINT Key
NEXT

That will give you all keys under the 'General' section.

Benoit Minisini