[Gambas-user] Problem with tab key

tsakaji30 al_ur30 at ...67...
Sat May 31 21:59:49 CEST 2008

Hi, i'm new in this forum (by the way, congratulations to Benoit for making
the best Basic IDE out there!)
Well, my question is about the use of the tab key. I have made a form where
the user need to fill very much textboxes. The easy way to "navigate" in the
form is using the tab key but i dont know why, it doesn't work! I have
orderer the hierarchy in the order that i need but I get no response from
that key.

Please if any have answer for this, don't doubt posting it here!

Thank you everyone!

PD: Please forgive my poor english, it's not my mother language and i'm
still learning it.