[Gambas-user] Runtime for a Gambas2 program?

tsakaji30 al_ur30 at ...67...
Sat May 31 21:53:02 CEST 2008

Well, I have another question. I have finished an application for the
university where I apply the Dijkstra algorithm for making the best decision
over a commutating net. So, i wanted that my program run in another ubuntu
PCs xD. The problem is that, i couldn't! I have read many posts here in
nabble about that but i don't have solution!
I have tried with the gambas-runtime.deb and nothing... If someone could
help me i will be very gratefull!

PD: remember, i have a very basic english, please forgive me xD I'm still
learning it! ;)

PD2: Thank you!