[Gambas-user] comment blocks on gambas3?

Jason Hackney jshackney at ...626...
Fri May 30 02:04:21 CEST 2008

I'd have to agree with you there. When I first grabbed Gambas, I tried
to insert a long, multi-line comment using /*, */. After I figured out
that wasn't going to work, I looked around and saw the " ' '" method
and said to myself, "aw crap, just like VB!".

So, I empathize with ya, but I've gotten to the point where I don't
care either way now.