[Gambas-user] Problem switching forms on embedded application

M0E Lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Thu May 29 21:28:57 CEST 2008

I'm running 2 applications here... a Host and a Client.
Some of you may already be familiar with this thing, since I had lots
of problems getting the embedder to work.... but now that it's
working, I have another problem

The first form loads right into the embedder... all the objects work,
focus problem is gone and all... but here is the problem

I've got more than one form on the client (embedded) application
If I try to switch forms, the host application simply hangs and the
client goes invisible

Should I be using a special method to switch forms in this case?
Normally, I'd have a button with this on it's click event

FMain.hide
FrmNext.Show

Well, that is causing the above described problem...
Can anyone suggest anything better?

Thanks in advance