[Gambas-user] Startup Configuration Files for Gambas

M0E Lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Wed May 28 04:25:13 CEST 2008

You can certainly use a text file for that..
If you haven't done so, add the gb.settings component to your application.

YOu can specify default values for your settings and have the user set
the preferences one time (maybe the first time the app loads)
Based on the user settings, you create the ini file with the values to
be loaded for later use.

Take a look at this module of my vpackager application
http://vpackager.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/MSettings.module

You can use this kind of thing to store paths to graphics (for use a
logos) and have the image objects created dynamically in your
application based on the paths provided in the file.

Espero q' t' ayude!....

;)