[Gambas-user] Startup Configuration Files for Gambas

Nx GT-R BOY nxgtrturbo at ...626...
Tue May 27 23:55:39 CEST 2008

Hi, I have a problem with the management of ini files, I have an ERP&CRM
app, so, I want to have some kind a myapp.ini where I could save startup
information for my app, like, "database server IP" (and others), so, the
user won't have to write it each time he/she starts the app.

I add a plain-text to my project, and It works perfect, but, once I create
the installation packages, I cant find where this files are, for example, I
use logos in my project, where are the images?, in the same way, Where do I
tell the user is the myapp.ini file?

The last package is DEB: http://systemarpi.googlepages.com/arpi.tar.gz

--
http://tallerhuertas.googlepages.com/