[Gambas-user] GridView and RichText

Tue May 20 09:45:27 CEST 2008

Hi folks,

Just found that there is a Data.RichText property for the GridView which
wraps the text (Data.Text cannot wrap text, is that correct?).

Anyway, there is no documentation about this RichText thing and I'm
looking for a way to find out the necessary cell height to stretch the
row tall enough to show the whole contents at once.

Currently this property appears somewhat buggy: When there's too much
text in a number of cells, the text overlaps with that of the other cell
above. When the user drags the cell height, the damaged text remains on
the screen until you drag the cell above up and down once, forcing it to
redraw the text.

My hope is to find a way to make the longer texts appear correctly from
start.

Regards

Rolf