[Gambas-user] SmtpClient issue

Ron ron at ...1740...
Tue May 20 09:01:51 CEST 2008

Hi,
Sending an email via the sub below results in:

Signal #11 assertion

Error: Server won't accept DATA command while sending headers (SMTP
error code #554) -1 Mail.MailSend.11

(process:6595): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_node_traverse: assertion `root !=
NULL' failed
(process:6595): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_node_destroy: assertion `root !=
NULL' failed

Is there something wrong with this code, or is my mail server to strict?
I want to test with my providers e-mail server, to rule this out, but
then I need authsmtp support, any chance this gets added to gb.net.smtp?

Running Gambas 2.6, talking to postfix.

Regards,
Ron.
----