[Gambas-user] Merge Gambas Forums / Gambas in Windows

Juan Jose Costello Levien jclevien at ...626...
Sun May 18 21:09:38 CEST 2008

Daniel,

For the tone of your response, I assume you are being ironic.
Seriously, I don't know how huge is the Gambas community. I do know that C
and C++ are well known languages, with masses behind them, so an alone forum
would be senseless, but in the Gambas case, I always thought about a young
community with a growing number of people...

And speaking about popularity, is Gambas being used in big companies? I
mean, I used it for my own projects, and zero problems up to now, but what
if I have to recommend it to a company? Or choose a language for critical
projects?

About the andLinux discussion: I will check it out, thanks.

Juan

On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 3:29 PM, Daniel Campos <dcamposf at ...626...> wrote:

> Hi:
>

> > I am a bit confused about the Gambas forum quantity out there;
> (gambasrad,
> > linuxbasic, gambasforum.tk....).
> > How could be merged all the posts in all forums and consolidate them in
> one
> > place? Because generally you have to register in every forum, remember
> all
> > passwords...
> >

> Yes, there must be just a forum about Perl, a forum about C and a forum
> about C++, let's do it! :-)))
>

> > Just an idea.
> >
> > About running Gambas in Windows, for the ones that don't know, there is
> > andLinux (http://www.andlinux.org), so you can install gambas runtime
> and
> > deploy your programs in Windows machines.
> >

> We talked about that a time ago, look at the gambas list archives
>
> Daniel

Juan Jose Costello Levien
jclevien at ...626...