[Gambas-user] AutoResize error from DataReportExample

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu May 15 12:51:48 CEST 2008

On jeudi 15 mai 2008, Mike Brett wrote:
> Using the DataReportExample in 2.6.0, once a satisfactory connection to
> a MySQL server has been made, this error is thrown:
>
>     Unknown symbol 'AutoResize' in class 'Gridview'
>
> As far as I can see there is no explicit reference to an AutoResize
> property in the code. Two questions spring to mind, please:
>
> 1. What's going on in this particular context?
> 2. As a learning exercise, what mental process should I be going through
> to try to resolve such errors by myself in future?
>
> Thanks.
>
> - Mike Brett - (gambas 2.6.0 on Fedora 8)

This is a property that has been removed. It will be fixed in the next
release.

If you want to try it anyway, just copy the example, update all forms from the
IDE menu, and recompile it.

Benoit Minisini