[Gambas-user] AutoResize error from DataReportExample

Mike Brett serif at ...1870...
Thu May 15 09:45:41 CEST 2008

Using the DataReportExample in 2.6.0, once a satisfactory connection to
a MySQL server has been made, this error is thrown:

    Unknown symbol 'AutoResize' in class 'Gridview'

As far as I can see there is no explicit reference to an AutoResize
property in the code. Two questions spring to mind, please:

1. What's going on in this particular context?
2. As a learning exercise, what mental process should I be going through
to try to resolve such errors by myself in future?

Thanks.

- Mike Brett - (gambas 2.6.0 on Fedora 8)