[Gambas-user] RowClick does nothing

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue May 13 10:45:53 CEST 2008

On mardi 13 mai 2008, Pino Zollo wrote:
> Alle 18:57, lunedì 12 maggio 2008,
> gambas-user-request at lists.sourceforge.net
>
> ha scritto:
> > > Do you use gb.qt or gb.gtk?
> >
> > I made a test and it works. If I click on a row header, the row click
> > event is raised. Otherwise, the gambas database manager would not work!
>
>  That's why the database manager does not work here !
> I have both PostgreSQL and MySQL installed with various databases with
> filled tables...
> I can open a database, but when I click on a table name appears the clock
> for a while and then nothing happens.

No, that is not related to the RowClick event.

> I was thinking that the Gambas data base manager was not supposed to open
> tables. ;-)
> Here I am running Debian 4.0 r3 and Gambas 2.5 from the .deb distribution.
>
> Any more test that I can do ?
>
> salut
> Pino

I suppose that you have something weird on your system installation, as it
seems that you are the only one having all these problems.

What I can suggest now:

* Tell me exactly the problems you have, by describing them -precisely-.

* Try to compile Gambas from sources.

* Try an older version of Gambas to see if you have the same problems.

* Try to find somebody else that uses Debian 4.0 r3 and Gambas 2.5.

Benoit Minisini