[Gambas-user] RowClick does nothing

Pino Zollo pinozollo at ...626...
Tue May 13 03:16:27 CEST 2008

Alle 18:57, lunedì 12 maggio 2008, gambas-user-request at ...720...net
ha scritto:
> > Do you use gb.qt or gb.gtk?
>
> I made a test and it works. If I click on a row header, the row click event
> is raised. Otherwise, the gambas database manager would not work!

 That's why the database manager does not work here !
I have both PostgreSQL and MySQL installed with various databases with filled
tables...
I can open a database, but when I click on a table name appears the clock for
a while and then nothing happens.
I was thinking that the Gambas data base manager was not supposed to open
tables. ;-)
Here I am running Debian 4.0 r3 and Gambas 2.5 from the .deb distribution.

Any more test that I can do ?

salut
Pino