[Gambas-user] Packager appears broken in Gambas 2.0.0 under Ubuntu Hardy

Jaap Cramer jaap_cramer at ...67...
Fri May 9 11:39:00 CEST 2008

Haha

what a nice community is this. The Geeks offer the non-geeks graphical
tools, while the non-geeks try it the geeky terminal-way :)

Oke, back to the topic. When I installed Hardy, I directly added
http://azores.linex.org/gambas-other/ (gutsy main) and could use a
non-broken 2.5 Gambas.

Jaap