[Gambas-user] gambas2-gb-pdf and libpoppler1 issue

Che Guebeara cheguebeara at ...626...
Mon Mar 31 18:07:30 CEST 2008

Hi,

I saw something about this on the ubuntu forums but no resolution.

I upgraded to 2.4.1 and all went well until my upgrade manager flagged
gb-pdf and gb-gtk-ext and would not upgrade them or clear.  Tried
everything including punting gambas2 and reinstalling it.

At that point I cant reinstall Gambas2 as it says there are unresolved
dependencies on gb-pdf related to libpoppler1 which is obsoleted.

Is there a workaround (I searched the list here and nadas that I can
see)?  As of right now I am sans-Gambas and in the middle of some new
app ideas.

Thanks,
Mark