[Gambas-user] Simple list view check question

jbskaggs jbskaggs at ...1871...
Mon Mar 31 01:01:30 CEST 2008

I have two list views

listview1 and listview2

I need a snippet of code to show me exactly how to make sure the listview
items are on the one clicked by the mouse.

I have tried:
 ListView1.MoveCurrent

but if there is listview1.count<2 then I get a NULL error

So I altred my code to :

IF ListView1.Count > 1
 ListView1.MoveCurrent
 ENDIF
listview1.Item.Selected = TRUE

Now I get a stack overflow error.

What I am doing is this:

Listview1 holds the chapters
Listview2 holds the scenes

So if I edit a scene text it would be

t1 = file.Load(projectpath &/ listview1.Item.Text & listview2.Item.Text)

and so on and so forth- but when the program loses the focus on the listview
items then I get either NULL object or File not found depending on the code.

So How do I code to check the listview items properly?

JB Skaggs