[Gambas-user] Putting up my hand to do something usefull

richard terry rterry at ...1822...
Sun Mar 30 23:26:12 CEST 2008

Should have been doing this for last few months, but better later than never.

I've started a file where i'm copying all the useful hints/solutions to many
of the problems posed on the list where they are relevant to beginners or
intermediates.

Once I've got a fair collection if someone advises me what format to put them
in I'll post them wherever users want them (after of course someone else
checks them).

So, if you could all trawl through your code and post me some hints and tips
I'll add them to the list (+/- a small sample program).

 A good example would be Andy's request where he couldn't instantiate a web
browser, so i knocked up a little program showing how to add a control to the
form.

However more complex examples such as Benoit's answer to some of my questions
over the weekend such as iteracting through a collection etc, would be good
as well.

There must be myriads of these things in the archives languishing and hard to
find.

Hope we can all get together on this one, or if it is already done/started or
someone else is working on it I could help with that.

Regards

Richard