[Gambas-user] Popups are blocking view of text I'm typing (2.99 Build 1266)

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Mar 30 15:38:51 CEST 2008

On dimanche 30 mars 2008, richard terry wrote:
> I've noticed over the weekend I'm having trouble with the auto-complete
> feature, which as I type seems to overlie what I'm typing, and where there
> are muliple similar or longish names, I can't see what I'm typing
> underneath.

??? Normally, the popup stays under the cursor, not somewhere in the middle of
the screen below it! I'm not sure to understand the situation...

--
Benoit Minisini