[Gambas-user] Popups are blocking view of text I'm typing (2.99 Build 1266)

richard terry rterry at ...1822...
Sun Mar 30 04:54:31 CEST 2008

I've noticed over the weekend I'm having trouble with the auto-complete
feature, which as I type seems to overlie what I'm typing, and where there
are muliple similar or longish names, I can't see what I'm typing underneath.

Sometimes, ok its' easier to use the auto-complete, sometimes its quicker to
keep typing a couple of character rather than take your hands off the
keyboard, arrow down, select the one you want and hit enter.

Wondered if it could be positioned a line higher/lower or something, so as not
to block the view.

Piccie enclosed.

regards

Richard