[Gambas-user] Crssed interexchange between forms

Pino Zollo pinozollo at ...626...
Sat Mar 29 21:58:46 CET 2008

Alle 14:25, sabato 29 marzo 2008, hai scritto:
> The problem is not in your technique but in the size of the "Caption" font
> you are using in your text boxes. Choose another font, like Liberation
> Sans, and at a bit more conservative size (eg. +0) and try again.
>
> Richard
> PS
>
> you might also try this on each form
>
> PUBLIC SUB WriteS(sText as String)
>
> 	TextBox1.Text=sText
>
> END SUB
>
> Then you can set the string to be printed in each form's button action
> routine

Hi Richard...I am seeing some light !
I did put the following:

PUBLIC SUB WriteS2(sText AS String)
 DEBUG sText
        TextBox1.Text = sText
END SUB

and actually the SUB is called as DEBUG prints the right string, but nothing
happens into the TextBox.

Please where do I change the "Caption" font ? as The TextBox font is already
+4.
In the properties of the TextBox there is no other font.
All the 3 forms are just the same....why the text appear in Fmain but not in
the other two?
Thanks in advance
Pino