[Gambas-user] Interpreter too old: Form1

jbskaggs jbskaggs at ...1871...
Sat Mar 29 19:48:53 CET 2008

>>Absolutely not. You are trying to run a project compiled with Gambas 1 on
Gambas 2, or a project compiled with Gambas 2 on the development version.<<

How is that possible?

I wrote this program on 2.4.1 installed it to a clean ubuntu system with no
gambas on that system.

and it gave me this error?

This program runs on every other ubuntu machine its been on so far until
this one.

BTW the GTK+ package would not install properly on this machine becuase it
could find all of the image handling dependencies.  Of Which I am still
looking for them.  That was why I thought this a GTK issue.

I will go back and clean up my source, recompile all on 2.4.1 and make new
executable and make new installation package and see what happens.

I assume that is what you mean.  If not then what should I do?

JB SKaggs