[Gambas-user] dirchooser runtime refresh button how to reference in code

jbskaggs jbskaggs at ...1871...
Wed Mar 26 08:12:18 CET 2008

Thanks to the helpful people here I am nearing completion of the working
model of my program- all functions are basically running and I need to just
smooth things out.  Improve the graphics and usabilty etc. One thing I put
in the other post that Benoit said he would look at.

The second should be simple:
in ver 2.4 on the dirchooser there is a refresh button that appears at
runtime.
How can I run that refresh button automatically via code?

IE after I create a new directory or delete one etc how do I automatically
get dirchooser to update or refresh it's display?

I tried using the .refresh and that did not do anything.

It is irritating after you delete a directory and it is still in the
dirchooser list until you press refresh.

JB SKaggs